Format : Hard Cover
ISBN : 9788123912080
Publisher: CBS Publishers & Distributors
Page : 527 page
Weight : 3.063 kg
The Encyclopedic Atlas Of The Human Body: A Visual Guide To The Human Body
These book contains
1. Comprehensive coverage of the amazing human body, the major body systems that are including the circulary, digestive, endocrine, lymphatic, muscular, nervous and autonomic nervous, reproductive, skeletal and urinary systems.
2. An introduction of microscopic units of cell and tisuues that form the unique structures of the body.
3. Regions of the body, from the top of the head to the tip of the toes.
4. The illnesses, diseases and disorders that can compromise our health.
5. Section on diagnosis and treatment, infectious diseases, the skin and the human life cycle.
6. Hundreads of highly detailed full color ilustrations accompany the informative straightforward text, making this a comprehensive family reference for everyday use.
7. Detailed systoms table.