Jumlah Muka Surat: 109
Berat (Kg): 0.162
Writing a research proposal is always the most difficult task in life for any researcher, especially for beginners. However, no research project would be allowed to proceed without passing the proposal stage. It is believed that once the researcher passed this stage, the proposed research is almost 40% done. The other 60% would consist of data collection, data analysis, and the write-up of the whole report.
This book is designed to provide practical guides for students in writing a research proposal. The introduction of the book begins with the Q & A format containing the most frequently asked questions concerning a research proposal. Each of the chapter consists of several subtopics that require a certain amount of clarification about the proposed research. The book explains the information that is required for every subtopics under the respective chapter.