|Dimensions||21.1cm x 1.5cm x 22.6cm|
Build a successful SOCIAL BUSINESS by empowering the SOCIAL EMPLOYEE
Includes success stories from IBM, AT&T, Dell, Cisco, Southwest Airlines, Adobe, Domo, and Acxiom.
"Great brands have always started on the inside, but why are companies taking so long to leverage the great opportunities offered by internal social media? The Social Employee lifts the lid on this potential and provides guidance for businesses everywhere."
- JEZ FRAMPTON, Global Chairman and CEO, Interbrand
"Get a copy of this book for your whole team and get ready for a surge in measurable social media results!"
- MARI SMITH, author, The New Relationship Marketing, and coauthor, Facebook Marketing
"Practical and insightful, The Social Employee is sure to improve your brand-building efforts." -
- KEVIN LANE KELLER, E.B. Osborn Professor of Marketing, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, and author, Strategic Brand Management
"This book will change how you view the workplace and modern connectivity, and inform your view of how social employees are changing how we work and create value in today's networked economy."
- DAVID ARMANO, Managing Director, Edelman Digital Chicago, and contributor to Harvard Business Review
"The Social Employee makes the compelling argument that most organizations are sadly missing a key opportunity to create a social brand, as well as to build a strong company culture."
- ANN HANDLEY, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs.com, and coauthor, Content Rules