|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education - Europe|
|Dimensions||16cm x 2cm x 23.6cm|
A practical, concise guide to improving business performance by properly applying quality management methods
"Dr. Juran's wisdom on quality and management is timeless. The tenets of modern quality that were forged by Dr. Juran in the second half of the 20th century are made contemporary by Joe DeFeo's practical experience and application of these principles in hundreds of organizations. This book belongs in the library of every leader who strives for world-class performance andwants to understand the concepts, techniques, and tools that will deliver it."
- PAUL BORAWSKI, Chief Executive Officer, ASQ - The Global Voice of Quality
Dr. Joseph Juran was the world's foremost thought leader on improving the financial performance of an organization with "quality management." In this book, Dr. Juran's successor as CEO of Juran Institute, Joseph A. DeFeo, uniquely distills Dr. Juran's life'swork on quality with some of today's latest practicesinto a practical action plan for creating a strong, successful, globally competitive enterprise.
Juran's Quality Essentials for Leaders offers succinct, proven methods applicable to any country, company, or industry, from service to manufacturing.
This concise guide explains how today's leaders can:
- Embrace quality and not miss an opportunity to improve performance.
- Lead an organization through sustainable financial change while fostering a culture of quality.
- Stop useless initiatives by aligning goals with the strategic plan.
- Challenge new product or service development methods.
- Create breakthroughs in baseline performance.
- Ensure repeatable and compliant processes.
- Simplify macro processes with business process management.
- Execute benchmarking to sustain market leadership.
Real-world examples demonstrate the successful application of the methodologies, tools, and techniques presented in the book. This results-oriented resourceprovides you with a detailed roadmap for leading a quality revolution in your organization.